Aug 12, 2020, 03:34 am

News:

Welcome to Edutainment Forum! Enjoy Your Stay!

What is CAB and do you support it? - Vote

Started by Jigarmech, Dec 25, 2019, 07:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support CAB?

I do support!
I don't support!

Jigarmech

Dec 25, 2019, 07:26 pm Last Edit: Dec 25, 2019, 07:40 pm by Jigarmech
Citizenship amendment bill (CAB) 2019 has become one of the most debatable and trending topics in our country. It is important for every Indian to know each and every aspect of this bill.

What is CAB 2019?

Citizenship amendment bill paves way to grant citizenship to every Hindu, christian, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist and Jain who migrated from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh before 31st December 2014. As the name suggests,it amends the citizenship act 1955 which bars illegal immigrants from acquiring Indian citizenship.

The bill also relaxes the requirement from 11 years to 6 years to apply for citizenship (only applicable to six religions and three neighboring countries mentioned above)

This bill has been passed in both houses of parliament and also received consent from president. It applies to all states and union territories of the country(except tribal regions of north eastern regions). However some states(of course non bjp led)are opposing this.

Why CAB 2019?
BJP led NDA government stated in their 2014 election manefesto that they will be providing natural home to refugees who have migrated to india from neighbouring countries.
According to BJP partition of india was made on religious grounds and several people belonging to minority communities in our neighbouring countries have suffered a lot since 1947 hence seeking refugee to india.

Allegations made by opposition
The first allegation is that bill is discriminatory in nature as it only includes six religions and muslims have been kept apart from this. It will dent the secular status of country.
Also the reason to include only Pakistan,Bangladesh and Afghanistan as neighboring countries has raised many eyebrows.
Distracting nation from important topics like economic turmoil,unemployment etc
CAB is in direct conflict with Assam accord and NRC(National register of citizens) where cut off date is 25th march 1971 which will be now extended to 31st December 2014 increasing more illegal migrants to Assam.

Why opposition in North?
Just after CAB 2019 was passed in upper house of parliament, people of Assam began to protest violently which also led to imposition of curfew and curtailment of internet services. People of Assam  know this fact very well that most of the illegal immigrants in their state are from Bangladesh(Bengali speaking). Hence if these people get legalized, people of Assam might become linguistic minority in their own land and their own culture will get threatened.

To sum it up,I would like to say that CAB 2019 is a very bold move by BJP government.If we consider the demand of opposition to also include Muslim community in the bill,it will lead to Hugh inrush of migrants from neighboring countries alleviating the problem of population. However Assamese people need to be heard. Some of them still believe that Assam accord that set cutoff date to 1971 was a compromise and not a victory. CAB 2019 would definitely hurt them.
"Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world."
-- Isaac Asimov

monti

Quote from: Jigarmech on Dec 25, 2019, 07:26 pmTo sum it up,I would like to say that CAB 2019 is a very bold move by BJP government.If we consider the demand of opposition to also include Muslim community in the bill,it will lead to Hugh inrush of migrants from neighboring countries alleviating the problem of population. However Assamese people need to be heard. Some of them still believe that Assam accord that set cutoff date to 1971 was a compromise and not a victory. CAB 2019 would definitely hurt them.
Ever thought of BJP playing card to hide economy slowdown?

Rahil

Dec 26, 2019, 04:51 pm #2 Last Edit: Dec 26, 2019, 05:11 pm by admin
Quote from: monti on Dec 25, 2019, 10:26 pm
Quote from: Jigarmech on Dec 25, 2019, 07:26 pmTo sum it up,I would like to say that CAB 2019 is a very bold move by BJP government.If we consider the demand of opposition to also include Muslim community in the bill,it will lead to Hugh inrush of migrants from neighboring countries alleviating the problem of population. However Assamese people need to be heard. Some of them still believe that Assam accord that set cutoff date to 1971 was a compromise and not a victory. CAB 2019 would definitely hurt them.
Ever thought of BJP playing card to hide economy slowdown?
Yes......that is one of the allegation made by opposition and very logical

Vicky

QuoteAlso the reason to include only Pakistan,Bangladesh and Afghanistan as neighboring countries has raised many eyebrows.
Why not Sri Lanka and China named in bill? There have been many immigrants from these countries as well. Ruling party seemed to have targeted only Islamic countries.

rakesh86

sab bakwas hai,,, govt k pas kuch hai nai dene ko to ye naya lae he :banghead:

AndroideSet

stity seznamovani  seznamka okres jirkov  ona hleda jeho cervene pecky  hrebec seznamka  seznamka milikov  hledam milence bruntal  dolni loucky eroticka seznamka  halenkovice rande naslepo  sex seznamka ratibor  seznamka okres primda  polesovice seznamka pro seniory  moravske budejovice seznamka pro seniory  sex seznamka benesov nad ploucnici  hledam muze ckyne  bozice hledam muze  seznamka hostivice  velka hledsebe krestanska seznamka  ticha ona hleda jeho  seznamka pro seniory nova role  sex seznamka zahorovice  sevetin ona hleda jeho  krestanska seznamka stechovice  ona hleda jeho dobrovice  velke porici seznamovani  mikulasovice rande naslepo  vidce seznamka  krestanska seznamka ledec nad sazavou  netolice sex seznamka  krestanska seznamka ceske budejovice  fulnek rychle rande  sedliste rychle rande  seznamka hluk  gay seznamka satov  cejc krestanska seznamka  petrov rande naslepo  ona hleda jeho spytihnev  dobriv seznamovaci agentura  stechovice seznamka okres  kralovice rande naslepo  jistebnik seznamka pro seniory  rande naslepo jablunkov 

3d32f31

AndroideSet

seznamka okres nove hrady  gay seznamka ticha  sex seznamka jirkov  pribram hledam milence  nepomuk hledam muze  seznamovaci agentura babice  vsenory seznamovaci agentura  eroticka seznamka revnicov  smrzovka gay seznamka  rande naslepo udlice  doudleby nad orlici rande naslepo  hledam milence hostka  rande naslepo cebin  hledam muze zitenice  velka dobra seznamka pro seniory  sex seznamka benesov nad cernou  ona hleda jeho hodkovicky  hledam muze kamenny ujezd  hovorany seznamka pro seniory  ona hleda jeho zdice  ona hleda jeho letohrad  kostice krestanska seznamka  cirkvice rychle rande  rychle rande dysina  rande naslepo troubky  hledam muze trutnov  rande naslepo brandysek  litovel seznamovani  primda krestanska seznamka  krestanska seznamka satalice  seznamovani novy hrozenkov  sex seznamka velke svatonovice  gay seznamka police nad metuji  hledam muze tynec  nove mesto na morave gay seznamka  hostka seznamovaci agentura  seznamka okres mutenice  celadna seznamka  otnice hledam milence  hledam milence velka hledsebe  cejkovice seznamka okres 

0b6a03b

AndroideSet

single i husum  fristad-gingri singel kvinna  dating sweden gustav adolf-rinkaby  singlar i gantofta  par soker man i bracke-nyhem  dating sweden jamshog  malmo s:t petri motesplatser for aldre  par soker man i hanhals  dejta kvinnor i akarp  hanebo-segersta dejt aktiviteter  dating apps i mariestad  rasbo dejt  vardinge dejta  traffa singlar landvetter  gora pa dejt i fjallbacka  skarpnack single  ljungby maria dejtingsajt  hitta sex i sandhem-utvangstorp  kvinna soker man grums  skrea dating sites  dating sites i follinge  dating apps i marieholm  gora pa dejt i akers styckebruk  dating apps i taby  backaskog dating app  kungsater motesplatser for aldre  ljusdal dejt  speed dating i jarpen  skogslyckan dejtingsajt  ljungsbro dejt aktiviteter  hogsater single  singlar i va-skepparslov  dating app i stafsinge  singlar i vrigstad  dating i savsjo  faringso dejting  smedby dating app  hammarstrand singlar  lekeryd gora pa dejt  hagby dating sweden  dating apps i tullinge 

33d32f3

AndroideSet

hledam muze ricany  sex seznamka mestec kralove  hledam muze kynsperk nad ohri  vinarice ona hleda jeho  krestanska seznamka karlovice  seznamovaci agentura trebechovice pod orebem  krestanska seznamka moravany  bukovany seznamka  jablonne nad orlici seznamka  seznamka hartmanice  gay seznamka brandys nad orlici  hledam muze sadov  dolni lhota krestanska seznamka  rande naslepo ostravice  breznice seznamovani  ostrov seznamka okres  rychle rande grygov  pisek rande naslepo  mecholupy seznamovaci agentura  eroticka seznamka broumov  rande naslepo milikov  zliv seznamovaci agentura  kadan hledam milence  vrane nad vltavou seznamka  seznamovani visnova  tachov ona hleda jeho  kozmice hledam muze  stare nechanice seznamovani  chroustovice rychle rande  krestanska seznamka pribram  hranice sex seznamka  bor seznamovani  sitborice rande naslepo  lomnice nad popelkou seznamovani  rychle rande dolni becva  krestanska seznamka stod  kamenice nad lipou ona hleda jeho  seznamovaci agentura albrechtice  drasov rychle rande  ceske budejovice rande naslepo  hrusovany u brna rande naslepo 

3_a7403

AndroideSet

kvinna soker man kimstad  traffa singlar dalarna  marielund dejting  delsbo dejt  ytterjarna dejta kvinnor  sandarne dating sweden  hitta sex i skafthammar  surteby-kattunga single  pa dejt forlosa-klackeberga  dejting helga trefaldighet  bjarnum speed dating  sodermalm dejting  motesplatser for aldre i skanor-falsterbo  dejta i burea  osmo-toro single  mjolby pa dejt  hogalid dating apps  lockne dejt  katrineholm singel kvinna  torslunda single  silbodal traffa tjejer  salanda online dating  sillerud gora pa dejt  lockne dating  lerback singel kvinna  kopinge dejting  sodermanland traffa tjejer  singel kvinna i paarp  dejt aktiviteter i brannkyrka  pa dejt asarp  gunnared par soker man  johannedal kvinna soker man  mikael dejta kvinnor  kallhall kvinna soker man  dejta i hallefors  romantisk dejt vittangi  svalovsbygden dating sweden  sodra sunderbyn dejt aktiviteter  singel kvinna i hovsta  odensbacken singel kvinna  stiby dejta kvinnor 

33d32f3

AndroideSet

kvasiny seznamovani  sex seznamka usov  smrzovka hledam milence  rychle rande detmarovice  ronov nad doubravou krestanska seznamka  pozorice seznamka okres  zruc nad sazavou ona hleda jeho  seznamka oskava  hledam milence svatava  seznamka pro seniory postrelmov  most seznamovani  hledam milence dolni sloupnice  ona hleda jeho valdice  blansko seznamka pro seniory  hledam muze dolni cermna  brusperk seznamka pro seniory  gay seznamka kozlovice  blansko seznamka pro seniory  otice seznamka  dolni pocernice eroticka seznamka  lodenice seznamovani  nechanice eroticka seznamka  rtyne v podkrkonosi rychle rande  ona hleda jeho zabcice  abertamy rande naslepo  hledam muze svihov  cesky brod sex seznamka  krestanska seznamka kromeriz  sex seznamka komarov  hledam muze koberice  seznamka okres otaslavice  krestanska seznamka chroustovice  jakartovice seznamka  velke nemcice ona hleda jeho  seznamka pro seniory letovice  cesky rudolec seznamovani  moravsky krumlov seznamovaci agentura  knezmost seznamovani  sex seznamka prikazy  ona hleda jeho line  seznamovaci agentura jesenice 

3d32f31

AndroideSet

vellinge kvinna soker man  bergshamra hitta sex  hortlax online dating  dejting kyrkhult  dating i akalla  pa dejt alvdalen  hitta sex i skollersta  dating site hjuvik  dating site malmo s:t johannes  singlar i dorby  filborna traffa singlar  dejting morup  norrbarke dejt aktiviteter  dating site svegsbygden  orebro motesplatser for aldre  strangnas online dating  dating app i malung  dating sweden jordbro  lovanger traffa singlar  traffa singlar arvika ostra  gora pa dejt i arvika  par soker man i nye  single i barslov  hyllinge single  dating sites i smedby  romantisk dejt fritsla  skuttunge singel kvinna  bergeforsen dating site  par soker man i kviinge  bjorlanda dejta  varsas dejt  morbylanga-kastlosa gora pa dejt  dating app i mullsjo  dejt kivik  avesta online dating  djuras dating sites  lindo motesplatser for aldre  dejting kopinge  savedalen online dating  romantisk dejt falu kristine  dating sites i nashult och stenberga 

c90b6a0

AndroideSet

gay seznamka vaclavovice  rychle rande pribor  ona hleda jeho hodonice  drahanovice seznamka okres  seznamka trhove sviny  seznamka klatovy  lipa gay seznamka  seznamka raskovice  hledam milence horni lidec  sex seznamka sezimovo usti  rande naslepo smecno  zamberk hledam milence  odolena voda eroticka seznamka  bochov gay seznamka  novy hrozenkov seznamka okres  vysocany sex seznamka  rande naslepo domanin  seznamovani dolni berkovice  seznamka pro seniory tovacov  svitavka seznamka  gay seznamka ceske budejovice  krestanska seznamka veseli nad luznici  seznamovani vlcnov  karvina seznamovaci agentura  rande naslepo brantice  dlouha trebova seznamka  dolni studenky eroticka seznamka  pocatky sex seznamka  oslavany hledam milence  mutenice gay seznamka  sex seznamka opava  cejkovice eroticka seznamka  kralovice seznamka okres  hledam milence golcuv jenikov  seznamka okres chotevice  rychle rande nemcice nad hanou  rande naslepo roztoky  sex seznamka ratiskovice  hledam milence sedlice  krestanska seznamka sternberk  eroticka seznamka moravska nova ves 

a03b297

AndroideSet

ona hleda jeho pribyslav  rychle rande vendryne  rande naslepo peruc  blansko eroticka seznamka  velky beranov sex seznamka  bakov nad jizerou sex seznamka  male svatonovice rychle rande  seznamka bzenec  mirotice rande naslepo  velka dobra gay seznamka  gay seznamka slavkov u brna  dolni pocernice seznamovani  krestanska seznamka horazdovice  eroticka seznamka jince  hledam muze odry  zdice seznamovaci agentura  branik hledam muze  dolni podluzi hledam milence  mlada boleslav eroticka seznamka  brezi sex seznamka  velesin seznamovani  hledam muze jilove u prahy  hledam milence cerna hora  straz nad nisou krestanska seznamka  borek rande naslepo  dolni bojanovice eroticka seznamka  dolni loucky seznamka  doubravice nad svitavou sex seznamka  seznamka okrisky  hodslavice seznamka pro seniory  mikulovice seznamka pro seniory  krestanska seznamka znojmo  blovice seznamka  moravany hledam milence  seznamka stara paka  seznamka okres cesky brod  rajhradice eroticka seznamka  rande naslepo kozmice  slatinice seznamka okres  troubky rande naslepo  unanov seznamka okres 

hledam muze stankov  heqt68meclov krestanska seznamka  jiws53telc seznamka  gmcf99sex seznamka mlade buky  jkun31jirny seznamka pro seniory  sydi00rande naslepo stachy  eowf91hledam milence kraluv dvur  pfur85gay seznamka tremosnice  gnfz99chlumec nad cidlinou seznamka okres  cgod28hledam milence okrouhlice  vjqj69prostredni becva eroticka seznamka  jvdl73brnenec hledam muze  mpty74jesenice gay seznamka  jvsd73abertamy hledam milence  jfzp23hronov seznamovani  cxkz60seznamovani tremosnice  uffa26pohorelice sex seznamka  iseb00hledam milence sedlice  bqai74seznamka pro seniory zastavka  wqcu75dolni dvoriste ona hleda jeho  nrda36 3d32f31

AndroideSet

dating i bunkeflostrand  vasterstrand romantisk dejt  hudiksvall traffa tjejer  dejta kvinnor i ryda  ystad singel kvinna  motesplatser for aldre i bredared  dejta kvinnor i edsberg  teckomatorp dejt aktiviteter  ovansjo dating sweden  dejta i morgongava  dejt mockfjard  dating sites i savast  grums gora pa dejt  singlar i grebbestad  kvinna soker man grebo  gunnared speed dating  fryksande dejting  hitta sex i morup  dejtingsajt loberod  online dating i vange  soderhamn dejt aktiviteter  dejta kvinnor i skoghall  sodra vi dating  dejt aktiviteter i svanesund  tormestorp dejt aktiviteter  dejting haggenas  singlar i asbro  eriksberg motesplatser for aldre  kinnarumma kvinna soker man  dating i skegrie  bjarred dating  hitta sex i bollnas  forsheda dejt  dejtingsajt odakra  malmback dejta  akerbo dejt aktiviteter  dating apps i garde  stockvik speed dating  gora pa dejt i lugnas  dating app i nyhammar  dating site grillby 

33d32f3

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview